Saturday 6 February 2010

I've brought it!

Well I've been brave and invested in an Overlocker a Husqvarna model.

I went to a small, but very busy sewing machine shop in Shrewsbury had a chat with the lady in there, who demo'd a few models for me and this is the one she recomended.
There are 3 and 4-thread capabilities for seaming and over-casting.
The picture isn't one I've taken - I've not been brave enough or had enough time yet to take it out of the box, but maybe tomorrow after all the ironing and kids homework is finished I'll have a quiet hour to have a play! and with mum & dad  away visiting Cat and my brother for the next 8 weeks I should have plenty of spare time for a change.

2 comments:

  1. Won't you have less time now your baby sitters are with us?
    Read the manual, and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I'll have more time becuase I won't be seeing them every saturday.
    Just had to re-thread overlocker, but I managed had a little practise, hopefully tomorrow I'll run off a quick cushion cover (fingers crossed).

    ReplyDelete