Sunday 7 February 2010

First order completed!



I've just completed my first order for a Pleated Beauty Bag.

My friend who gave me her sewing machine asked for one, so I won't be charging her obviously, but it's nice when somebody asks you to make something for them.

The fabric I intended using for the pleats I wasn't happy with, so I cut up a pair of brown cords to use instead - not wanting to  let anything go to waste I used the back pockets off the cords as inside pockets on the bag. I even used a proper magnetic bag clasp on this one too.

Lets just hope she likes it.

3 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! I love your inventive idea of the trouser pockets inside the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just checked out the website, it looks fab. :-), love the bag, so when are you going into production and how much? Emma D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always in production Em, prices vary according to fabric xx

    ReplyDelete