Monday 28 December 2009

Little Crafters



Well at last I can post these photos of my little crafters getting crafty back in July. They were busy making Christmas presents for their Auntie Cat in Oz.


Richard made a Neddle case - with of course, Ladybugs on it.

Natasha made a Ladybug shapped pin cushion.


Richard wrote a message on the back in pencil for Auntie Cat and then back stitched over it, this way she'll never forget who made it for her. Hopefully she'll have many years of use out of it - my mum is still using one that I made her when I was a little girl.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long! I would have been wanting to tell you about it.
    Thank you again for such special presents, they are already being used, and will be for years.
    Love from Autie Cat xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hard to keep it a secret, luckily in this instance the distance between us was an advantage :)

    ReplyDelete