Monday 31 August 2009

Present for baby Joab

Natasha's teacher, Sarah Cave, recently gave birth to a baby boy, Joab. When Sarah left the school to go on maternity leave we brought her a present but nothing for her baby. I got myself organsied and brought some baby sleepsuits and vests, along with some pink and some blue gingham fabric. Then it was just a case of sitting tight waiting for baby to make his/her apperance. Baby eventually made it into the world after a long and hard labour, on the 17th July 2009, it was a few days before he was named: Joab Areon Knight. Iwas then able to get busy and make a present for baby Joab. I was pleased with the end results as it was the first appliquing I'd done. I had a lovely message off Sarah & Joab saying how much they appreicated the gifts too, so that made all the hard work worth while.

1 comment:

  1. You did a fantastic job of the applique too! Looks so professional :)

    ReplyDelete